Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- My expenses are $2000 a month. Are there any other ways to say this?
- The hyena is enjoying cause he ______ his love winking at him A) see B)seeing C) saw enjoying...
- This important to me or .... ...... for me?
- if you're broke or if you even been broke you know that toyotas are the most reliable cars (does...
- When someone say “what’s going on, man?”, while he walks by, how am I supposed to respond??
- I'm IN the couch. OR I'm ON the couch.
- I already know the difference between "to know someone" and "to meet someone", but in the followi...
- Use of has been and have been??
- what does it mean? I mean, number 3, after = Oxford dictionary doesn't provide with further expl...
- stay more what's the rush. (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...