Read more comments
- Can you rephrase "foray unique" in this sentence? What makes Baidu's foray unique is that it h...
- What is the difference between rephrase and paraphrase ?
- Please rephrase these sentences more naturally. Thanks. Uijeongbu fire victims claimed that sa...
- can I say, ". I have dreams about 2-3 times a week. I have dreams of different kinds, like fantas...
- I don't think they sell a futon dryer in the US. Does this sound natural?
- I'm sick of remote lessons. When do in-person lessons start? Does this sound natural?
- I see this in almost every video comment, but I couldn't figure out the meaning. What does "pilot...
- Do they two get along well? Does this sound natural?
- How come 132’s answer is c:attending?? Why isnt b:attended an answer. Someone help me !!
- "That'so epic!" Does this mean, "That's so cool."?
- Which is correct 1. for people in town A, their houses need to be repaired; or 2. for people ...
- Which is correct 1. The cars need to be repaired whose batch numbers are 5555 or bigger; 2. Th...
- You've been studying English really hard these months. Go easy on yourself. Does it sound natural?