5 Dec 2016
Read more comments
- Which from young to old sounds the most natural?
- ①Why you let a child go to such a dangerous place alone？ ②Why you let a child going to such a da...
- I will compare the child with father who is not Japanese and mother who is Japanese and the child...
- SOUNDS NATURAL: He might not have gone grocery shopping.
- Desite the stormy rain, I went studying at school. Is this correct?
- maybe i will have a friend there to communicate with wechat or qq ?
- Which is the most natural in spoken English? (a) Here comes the rain. I gotta hurry home. (b) It...
- 母の仕事は英語教師です。 My mother works as an English teacher. この英作文は正しいですか？
- How can l describe “April in 2020” now? last April or this April? Which is natural? I got transf...
- What does mean "dire about it"? Can I use it with other words?(dire)
- How come 132’s answer is c:attending?? Why isnt b:attended an answer. Someone help me !!
- "That'so epic!" Does this mean, "That's so cool."?
- Which is correct 1. for people in town A, their houses need to be repaired; or 2. for people ...