Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- What does levorish mean?
- What does how much time are you facing mean?
- What does butt-posted mean?
- What does What do you do for work? mean?
- What does brew mean?
- What does Exists mean?
- What does brain fart mean?
- What does What are you up for? mean?
- What does ikr mean?
- What does to hyper someone mean?