- Does that sound natural? "Compared to the last competition, I'm way less worried now"
- "He swung him around by the ankles." Does this sentence work? Especially the 'swing around' fo...
- Keep up the good work! Does this sound natural?
- Why does the girl on the left starts with"THIS is the hardest...." while the other girl on the ri...
- Does that sound natural? "Even if you don't continue, I will keep trying."
- "They have a nose" or "They have noses"? "They have a wife" or "They have wives"?
- Taylor brang the speaker to the practice room for me. Is this correct?
- I'm glad that I made you laugh. Is this expression natural?
- What is the date of your birthday? Or What day is your birthday? Which sounds more natural?
- "The animal is very dangerous and the most *difficult* animal to hunt on foot." What does the "d...