Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to see you cook. I want to see you cooking. Which one is correct?
- Does this sentence sound natural? “Had I known about these side effects, I would have second tho...
- i wanna know difference between bound to, ought to, managed to, likely to. I know the translation...
- *I got scammed he made a fool out of me. (does this sound natural?)
- Do you use the phrase "not my cup of tea." referring to something is not your style?
- Hello there. I want to say that i didn't see a guy doing the action of wearing a t-shirt but he w...
- Hello, I want to speak English very well .how can i do that . If you have any instructions that ...
- WHICH IS CORRECT? ,,Tell me what IS IT like to be sad" OR ,,Tell me what IT IS like to be sad"
- What is the difference between offensive and insulting? If I ask is this sentence offensive/insul...
- plz let me know some common acronyms like IDK, BTY or sth like that