Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 忙しい時はいつでも手伝いますから, 遠慮しないでください What does this mean? Thanks!
- 忙しいですから、読書時間がますますすごくなっています。それから、すごく面白い本に出会うだけ、読んでいます。 Does this sound natural?
- 忙しいです(´Д` ) Does this sound natural?
- I threw my bed away because it had bed bugs (does this sound natural?)
- Overturn This is the situation Some people are standing on a small boat Because it’s holding to...
- Located at + In Indonesia Put together : 1. located at in Indonesia 2. Located at Indonesia ...
- Please tell me what’s the meaning of “so as to” here, examples are welcome.
- what is "intensity" meaning in this sentence? I guess it means "strong feeling", maybe?
- "I'm running out of a bottle of coffee, so I'm going to drop by the supermarket after work" Does...
- where do we better use "be going to" and where it's better to use "want"? for example in: what a...
- what and how should i say if i want to get to know a stranger via internet and tell them "would y...
- What does "Listen to you" mean ? And when can I use it ? I'd be happy if you show me examples
- I'm using "Hello talk" (English learning app) I wrote my though and post my selfie, then guys ...