Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I'm vaccinated I was vaccinated I got vaccinated I've been vaccinated Are they all have the same ...
- I tested negative for COVID. I got tested negative for COVID. Are these correct and sound natural?
- What is the opposite of “slim odds”? Slim odds - [?] odds
- is the next phrase correct? I'm currently taking a course on makeup.
- Which of these two examples sounds more natural? 1. He fired at a car. 2. He fired into a car.
- is correct or formal to say "don't freak out" in daily english conversation?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- Siz İngilizce konuşanlar normal bir şehir hayatında en fazla hangi cümle veya filleri kullanırsınız?
- Can you tell me how the sentence construction of this quote “happily ever after here we are” is? ...
- That’s your phone. That’s a your phone. I don’t need article in this case?