Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Early administration of this drug is effective (to/on/against) this type of cancer. Which prep...
- "Without proper administration, the river is contaminated with industrial chemicals, which engend...
- I major in public administration Does this sound natural?
- Don't diss my boyfriend. Is this correct?
- Can you give me a heads up before the next meeting? Is this correct?
- What does ‘I will study tonight’ mean? Does it only mean self-learning at home or someplace? Or i...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I knew we were most likely gonna be quarantined, so I stocked...
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance between “He threw off his coat in a dramatic gesture.”...
- Do "their" and "they're" sound the same as "there"? 🤔
- ‘would have to’ how to use tell me in detail please
- You can't smoke here anymore. You can no longer smoke here. Are these expressions similar and...
- Can I use the verb "use" with clothes? As in "people use this ski mask to cover their face"
- I didn't managed to do it unless you had explained how. Does the sentence above sound natural? Pe...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?