Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- My cousin encouraged me to buy these shoes. (despite the fact I've been always wearing flats an...
- in simple words, what is the meaning of sarcastic?
- what does Y'all any good mean
- how is my foreign accent?🙏🏼😁💰😁🙏🏼
- Does this sound natural? Your story will be a great help to us if you share.
- “He is learning. “ Is this grammatically correct? learning stuff in general. Or must it be “he ...
- So Americans say pardon or sorry when they can't catch up what people say? So is it too British?
- Which one is more natural? 1. I'm happy helping people. 2. To help people makes me happy. 3....
- what is the difference space and universe
- Is it natural to say “They can do whatever they want in the classroom, and that bothers me.”? 園児の...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?