Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 上司から日本語が上手になってきたという世辞を言った。 Does this sound natural?
- 上司に会議室へ戻させました Does this sound natural?
- What would be the correct answer? If it hadn't been for him. Select one: a. I'd have gotte...
- Is this right? You have to work on the areas you are weakest You have to work the areas you are ...
- Is “plus” a common word? Can you give some examples with this word?
- Is this correct “what would a good dancer like her be doing in a terrible dancers thread”
- When the subject of the sentence is omitted in a resume, which form of the verb should be used?
- When talking about an imaginary person, which pronoun is best to use? When a person is sad or an...
- I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how thank you I am. Are these expressions similar ...
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?