Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 彼は私をイライラさせる。 He pisses me off. Is it correct? Please tell me to other expression of this sente...
- He really pisses me off. あいつには本当にむかつく。 Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? take the piss of
- What does "every day" in "I would complain about running every day." mean?
- What does won’t mean?
- What does I want to know whether the letter was really as oddly offhanded. What is the meanin...
- What does with lightning mean?
- What does sucker mean?
- What does tbh mean?
- What does buckle up mean?
- What does snazzy mean?
- What does "She'd not been two weeks from shore, but down on her a right whale bore" mean?
- What does Gotta mean?