Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この間、病気が重くなっているので、集中力が薄れていく上で、好きだったことに対する興味がどんどんなくなっていたのです。 Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between この間 and 最近 ?
- この間 的读音是このあいだ还是このかん？
- 1. I'm not sure even a little bit. 2. I was sure just a little bit. 3. I'm not even a little bit ...
- S1. I was a little bit disappointed S2. I wasn't even a little bit pleased S3. I was disappoint...
- It seems like he is tired. He seems tired. どちらをよく使いますか？ 又、後者の方（He seems tired.）がフォーマルな感じがしますか?
- Is this natural? (in a spoken way, not written. for English speaking test) As eco-consciousness ...
- Your first dart missed the target. Your first dart missed the mark. Are both correct?
- I can't understand where I highlighted in red 😢 Why there are two verbs in one sentence? Please ...
- Is this natural in American English? Today’s fun fact: Fleas can jump 300 times as high as their...
- what's the deference between these words?
- Is this expression natural? A woman who wears a bikini with just the way she is is cool.
- Is this natural in American English? Guess what? While I was sitting on the train, snow suddenly...