Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- "Don't push yourself too hard granny, you're going to sprain your ankle again" 1. "you have hist...
- He wasn't here last night. His bed hasn't been slept in. What does slept in mean?
- Which is correct? What a dangerous thing to do! You can have been killed. What a dangerous th...
- 1. "I'm not good at drinking." 2. "I get high on a mere glass of drink." Are these sentences ...
- does the name 'wish' sound wired?
- I called the police after I had just been stolen. is it natural?
- Sentence 1: "The mail is delivered by the postman". means: the postman delivers the mail . His wi...
- What does "it" mean in here? "it" referred to "a doorway" or "his own body" ? Which one is co...
- How to read and write: 2.27, 2018
- Sentence 1: "New computers will be bought by them. " Sentence 2: "New computers will be bought" ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?