7 Jul 2019
Question about English (US)
What does To see something in that light mean?
Ex: when asked to remain after class he said he couldn't do it; so the class was excused ten minutes early and the professor made an effort to have the youth see that he had no right to do anything which interfered with the best conditions for the whole class.But the boy would not see it in that light,and would only say, 'My father never told me that.'To him,it was merely an infridgement upon his rights.
- What is the difference between Can you get me something at the store? and Can you get me somethin...
- Please tell me something like this. TBH = to be honest ASAP = as soon as possible Thank yo...
- How do you know when to use "something" instead of "some thing" or other various word combination...
- What does What does this Kanji mean? I know it from wheater but what does it mean by itself? mean?
- What does 新的一年，新的开始。工作顺利 mean?
- What does less is more mean?
- What does 昨日の今日で mean?
- What does 車での送迎はお控えいただきたく、お願いいたします。 mean?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?