Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Which one is grammatically correct? He made a slant-eye gesture. He made a slanted-eye gestur...
- Can anyone explain me what the sentense below is suggesting? "I don't have to fear for my life...
- Which one is correct? 1. One young man "consented to having" his body frozen and placed in a m...
- Does this sound natural? "This messages will only be displayed after being reviewed and approved...
- Do you say 'Do you like pizza?' or 'Do you like pizzas?'
- I have a question. How should fill in the follow blanks? 1. My computer and phone _____ down. (B...
- S. She gave a cup of coffe to the man sitting on the bench. Is this sentence S above correct Eng...
- Is this natural in American English? Since we're at the beach, let's pick up some chicks.
- A:Thank you for your patient. B: Same here. Are these correct?
- What does dark mean here? Thanks!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?