Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does that sound natural? To be honest, even if I don't have a good impression of the job, in th...
- Can I say “grab the wineglass for the stem”?
- Howdy! I think I've completed all the problems correctly except the first one. I tried looking up...
- Which one sounds more natural? I read a book every night. I read books every night.
- He looks angry. He ……….his wallet lost has lost Which option is correct?
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?