Read more comments
- どっちの方が正しいですか: 私は医者です。 私は医者の仕事をしています。 ありがとうございます！
- どっちのほうが当たり前ですか。 1) ごえんりょになりました。 2) ごえんりょしになりました。
- Please tell me how to remember the words quickly and accurately. Thank you so much!
- only in English in only English which one is better?
- I heard that "What`s your hobby?" sounds odd for native speakers. Is this true? And please tell ...
- Does the sentence below sound natunal ? My nose hurts a bit because I plucked my nose hairs and ...
- Does this sentence sound natural? Johon was about three kilograms at that time.
- the trading and working class population I can’t identify the meaning of the words “the trading...
- Can a word have many adjectives? For example, it may have a suffix that is "able" but can still h...
- I'm losing interest in English. I'm losing interest in studying English. Which one is correct?
- What does "lousy shoot" mean?
- Which is the most natural in spoken English? (a) I feel like I did well on my exams. (b) I feel ...