- How should I type when I finish business chatting with Skype? Byebye? See you? Please tell...
- Which types of "thank you" do you use most frequently? Thanks Thank you Thanks a lot Thank yo...
- What is the difference between "He's my type. " and "He's my crush." ?
- wha is different meaning ? I think…. I consider….. I guess…… which is better to use in business ...
- Does “rider” refer “motor cycle rider” often?
- Is this correct? John's music taste is chef's kiss.
- I would like to say something that it hasn't been confirmed yet. Can I say that “Not confirmed y...
- what a day I've had today (doea this sound natural?)
- When someone asks me "How are you feeling today?", and I wanna express that I feel not too good, ...
- Is bestest a word?
- "That should do'er! Drink it down slowly, now." Those words were spoken by an apothecary who tri...
- What do you call this colour? Is it dark aquamarine or dark ocean green or something else?
- Does this sound natural... I bought a vellum paper because we ran out of the paper we're using.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?