Read more comments
- What is the difference between state and claim and assert and pofess ?
- What is the difference between in united states and in the united states ?
- the current state of affairs may be encouraged by the popularization of the internet as well as p...
- How do you explain about "Hi Native" in English ?
- is my pronunciat right ?
- is this sentence correct? Where did you get into my room from? the Vent.
- 1. To ignore 2. To tune out 3. To disregard 4. To have a disregard for → I'm aware no.1 and no.2...
- You deserve a bitch slap(What does bitch slap mean)
- Why do girls sound like this?
- 1. On the way to pick up some coffee 2. On my way to pick up some coffee Which sounds natural? An...
- A person can hold or have a degree. Does it sound natural to say I possess a degree. And one addi...
- What’s the difference between “run away” and “flee”?
- is there no difference at all between being perplexed and being befuddled?