- The coin I dropped rolled and got under the bed. 落としたコインが転がってベッドの下に入ってっちゃった。 Does this sound nat...
- What is the difference between There was a lovely coin purse shop when I was walking Kamishichike...
- 1)As we all know that "every coin has two sides",so there are both advantages and disadvantages o...
- perky life is it the same with happy life?
- "it seem my pain still invalid in your eyes." is this correct?
- Is "obvs" something used by only young people? Is it strange for non-native speaker to use it?
- "I'm a student." " ________." * I am so So I am So am I
- I don’t like watching sports on TV." " ________!" * Neither do I Neither don't I So don't I
- Have you found your phone?" "No I’m still ________." * looking it for looking for it looking for
- It's addicting. It's addictive. Which one is correct?
- how is my foreign accent?🙏🏼🎁💰🎉😁🎉💰🎁🙏🏼
- What does the highlighted part mean in this context?
- Can you guys show me how to improve my English speaking skill? Like can you recommend to me some ...
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！
- Which sentence is correct? Please forward the email to whomever you think relevant. OR Please ...