07 Jul 08:09 PM
Question about English (US)
What does scarcely mean in this Phrase (Perhaps, by a philosophic and reflecting mind, death itself would scarcely be considered as a greater calamity than slavery) mean?
Does this word mean (rarely )or deny the sentence?
- What does Why is the world are you going to do that? mean?
- What does dime mean?
- What does she has such a special glow mean?
- What does In this context, what does the left person mean by don't think so, he doesn't think wha...
- What does make the trains run on time mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?