Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? I joined an university project about foreigners learn Chines...
- It is the second oldest university in Ontario. Does this sound natural?
- I want to know more about famous universities in UK.Who can help me?
- It would be nice to live in a house with a verdant yard.
- ・The article offers a new look at the linkage between coffee and cancer.
- Some teachers are overtly partial to their favorite students.
- Does this sentence sound natural? She is certainly a good student, she always aces her tests.
- Would it be correct t say "you can work in three"? Context: A teacher want their students to wo...
- You can't smoke here anymore. You can no longer smoke here. Are these expressions similar and...
- Can I use the verb "use" with clothes? As in "people use this ski mask to cover their face"
- I didn't managed to do it unless you had explained how. Does the sentence above sound natural? Pe...
- Could you correct my English sentence? - I was able to celebrate my birthday yesterday. I hope ...
- I can't understand when to put s in verb? like "girls sings lovely" or "girls sing lovely" pls he...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?