Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I worked at this factory for 5 years. I'd been working at this factory for 5 years. Which one...
- I was supposed to drive him to the factory. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between we often eat in the factory canteen and we've often eaten in the f...
- when you say “go down there” it doesn’t always mean you actually go DOWN, right? so what about wh...
- He need a milk? Someone tell me that incorrect, what the correct word or sentence?
- For here or to go? For here or take out? Which phrase would you say at a cafe or restaurant?
- their job performance or their job performances
- Can we take a rain check on the meeting next week? Does this sound natural?
- don't try to fix what you've done your words really hurted my feelings. (does this sound natural?)
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "How was your holiday?" Or "How were your holidays?" Are both correct?
- how to reply welcome email to new employee (they included that they're looking forward my positi...