Read more comments
- We have Xmas trees, illuminations, shopping festivals during this time of the year in Canada but ...
- I want to write a Xmas card for my female English teacher .How can I write it in a decent way, ne...
- Xmas is the birthday of Jesus. How do Jesus ,Santa and Christmas tree relate to each other in Xmas?
- is there really an animal called "ass"? 🤣
- I have a question. What's the opposite of "bad manners" and "bad-mannered"? "Well manners" and "w...
- what is the different types of English : professional or familiar... i don't know, please, some ...
- What type of person uses this structure? She got friends? Instead of “Does she have friends?
- Which one is correct? I took him for the job I took him on the job Are all wrong? How can I ...
- what is the equivalent for male and female when it comes to animals?
- I also didn't have breakfast. I didn't have breakfast either. Are these expressions the same?
- It's rainy season here in Japan. Does this sentence sound natural?
- May I be excused? Under what circumstances do you use this expression?
- Please write down how my pronunciation sounds in English. Is this expression natural?