Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is my understanding correct? I got caught lying. 👉It means someone found out my lying. He got m...
- Are both natural? I found out his lying. I found out he lied to me.
- Why can’t I choose “as”in this case?
- 1. I needed him only. 2. I needed him alone. Q1) Are both sentences 1 and 2 above correct Engli...
- What does "ragtag" mean in the following context? Randy was my first serious relationship. For...
- What's the difference between 'will' and 'would'? Schools in Korea teach students that 'would' is...
- Is it more common to pronounce the word “research” as Ree-search or re-Search? It may depend upo...
- Hi guys! Would someone please teach me? When you would like to ask someone whether they are worki...
- She doesn't admit to losing the game. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- what did she say?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?