Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What do you say when you want to say "He died" more politely?
- I should caffeinate myself to wake my brain up. Is it natural to say this?
- What does it mean "perks of the job"? (details down below)
- Is it “a change of plan” or “a change of plans?” Please let me know.
- does this sound natural? I don't drive but I still will. And I'm sure I will love it.
- Which do you use more, fall or autumn?
- Dose it correct to say this? The easiest sports should everyone do, namely walking, as it has gr...
- Hello, what does “name up” mean?
- Could you please check the mistakes? The easy sport must all do it, namely walking, which has a ...
- Are these natural? "UN stands for United Nations." "EUC is an abbreviation for End-User-Computin...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does "baepsae" mean? I was listening to a kpop boy group called Bangtan Boys (BTS) the song ...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...