Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What point dose の serve in: "東京に来るのは初めてです。" I sadly can't find anything in my grammar book.
- 東京を代表するラーメンのスープは何の味ですか？ Does this sound natural?
- 東京は大きい都市で、教育、芸術、その他すべての文化の中心となっている。 What does it mean, and why is と used there?
- Is it OK to say " You're a bit weirdo" to tease my friend? We're very close. If there's any word ...
- can I get taller when i work out? just asking haha
- "I got a phone call from one of my BU students. The phone was transferred to me by the registrar....
- Someone help me fix my grammar in this sentence: “ I want to be a powerful person so that the wo...
- what's another (maybe more creative?) way to say "coming out of"? like when a remark is happy but...
- What does ‘I will study tonight’ mean? Does it only mean self-learning at home or someplace? Or i...
- Do "their" and "they're" sound the same as "there"? 🤔
- ‘would have to’ how to use tell me in detail please
- You can't smoke here anymore. You can no longer smoke here. Are these expressions similar and...
- Can I use the verb "use" with clothes? As in "people use this ski mask to cover their face"