5 Dec 2016
Read more comments
- Unfortunately, due to the influence of covid-19, I have never had a chance to go to the universi...
- What can be replaced with BURST in this sentence? Gorden and Benny were ready burst.
- "A train pantograph broke down due to strong wind, so that effected all trains. I was stuck on t...
- Unfortunately, due to the influence of covid-19, I have never had a chance to go to the universit...
- What is SIDEKICKS in this sentence? Sidekicks always get left out! Is it AN ASSiSTANT?
- "It has been raining heavily lately." Is there a way to make the above sentence more natural?
- I decided eating something. Is it correct?
- Hello, I’m struggling with the highlighted texts, I badly need help from you beautiful girls and ...
- Can I use “not” with an interrogative?🤔
- When is possible to put two verbs in a row? As in "One problem that may arise is that passenge...