Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- That's fine for us. Or That's fine with us.
- "When I was teaching a class on Zoom, all of a sudden, I was kicked out of Zoom because 40 minute...
- Is there any pronunciation difference between principle and principal?
- 1. He will go where needed. 2. He will go where he is needed. Q1) Are both sentences 1 and 2 cor...
- Can someone write down what he's saying for me?
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- What do you guys think of the point raised by the author in this paragraph?
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance “That's the way he always acted.”from “That's always ...