Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 礼物
- How do you say this in Japanese? 小小礼物，还请收下。
- How do you say this in Japanese? A：谢谢你的礼物。B：不客气，你喜欢就好。
- when you say “go down there” it doesn’t always mean you actually go DOWN, right? so what about wh...
- He need a milk? Someone tell me that incorrect, what the correct word or sentence?
- For here or to go? For here or take out? Which phrase would you say at a cafe or restaurant?
- their job performance or their job performances
- Can we take a rain check on the meeting next week? Does this sound natural?
- don't try to fix what you've done your words really hurted my feelings. (does this sound natural?)
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.