Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- このお茶は私のかどうか分からない Does this sound natural?
- お茶をはらいましょう Does this sound natural?
- お茶は竹水らしく味るね。また、ちょっと酸っぱいね。 Does this sound natural?
- What's wrong with the sentence "She wants many friends to play with."?
- in around two weeks Or in about two weeks
- If I say "I'll give you some directions" do I need to go to a destination with someone?
- That's fine for us. Or That's fine with us.
- "When I was teaching a class on Zoom, all of a sudden, I was kicked out of Zoom because 40 minute...
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- What do you guys think of the point raised by the author in this paragraph?
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance “That's the way he always acted.”from “That's always ...