Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- She is studying hard because entrance examination for high school is ahead . Does this sound natu...
- 1: Starting from 2020, there will be English at entrance exams for private high schools. 2: Star...
- But for self-studying, I personally would not have been able to pass my entrance exams at which I...
- How do you use the phrase "carve out something" on a daily basis? (context down below)
- I'm vaccinated I was vaccinated I got vaccinated I've been vaccinated Are they all have the same ...
- I tested negative for COVID. I got tested negative for COVID. Are these correct and sound natural?
- What are the names you call face mask? Medical/surgical mask, Face covering?
- What is the opposite of “slim odds”? Slim odds - [?] odds
- is correct or formal to say "don't freak out" in daily english conversation?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- Siz İngilizce konuşanlar normal bir şehir hayatında en fazla hangi cümle veya filleri kullanırsınız?
- Can you tell me how the sentence construction of this quote “happily ever after here we are” is? ...
- That’s your phone. That’s a your phone. I don’t need article in this case?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"