Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- don't try to fix what you've done your words really hurted my feelings. (does this sound natural?)
- The textbook says that "neither of them is right" is used in writing and "neither of them are rig...
- "If you come back from now, curry will be ready at the same time" Does this sound natural?
- Does "Girls like you" have two meanings? For example: "A lot of girls like(≒love) you." vs "I ha...
- "You should go to bed. I can wake you up 8:30 AM." Does this sound natural?
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- Would you please break down the expression "Los geht's"? Thank you.
- when a teacher says "guten morgen" what should i reply her/him with ?
- Ist der Satz üblich? Was bedeutet es? im Dunkeln ist gut munkeln.