Read more comments
- Is : 'I don't like my city a lot' natural?
- Can a word have many adjectives? For example, it may have a suffix that is "able" but can still h...
- I'm losing interest in English. I'm losing interest in studying English. Which one is correct?
- How do you understand: reading is an infection, a burrowing into the brain: books contaminate, me...
- What does "debt" mean? And please pronounce "debt" by example sentence.
- What does "lousy shoot" mean?
- Which is the most natural in spoken English? (a) I feel like I did well on my exams. (b) I feel ...
- Is the word ''Liver'' related to the word live? (I just heard that funny association from a vid...
- Can I say that 22 is “twin two” instead of twenty two for informal situation?
- I can't remember a thing where I put my key. Is this expression natural?