Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- why are you telling me to fix this until now and not when we started working. (does this sound n...
- Which one is correct? "I want to hear you singing" or "I want to hear you sing"
- How can I say? It's over midnight It's after midnight
- Hi, I have a question. I heard this sentence in the Netflix drama, Modern family. "Luke got his ...
- I drink coffee for the sake of drinking, but I am not a good fan. is that grammatically right? do...
- Is bestest a word?
- "That should do'er! Drink it down slowly, now." Those words were spoken by an apothecary who tri...
- What do you call this colour? Is it dark aquamarine or dark ocean green or something else?
- Does this sound natural... I bought a vellum paper because we ran out of the paper we're using.
- <Please assess this sentence> He was assiduous in having McDonald's for lunch, KFC for dinner, d...