Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Regarding お土産, what are some humble お土産 I could bring to a Japanese host family if I visit Japan?
- お土産のためにありがとうございます！ Does this sound natural?
- What does etiquette mean?
- What does Peter has two brothers, but he doesn't speak to ___ of them mean?
- What does You can ask her round for dinner, if you like mean?
- What does He stabbe me in the back mean?
- What does hello mean?
- What does In order to mean?
- What does Edge a boy mean?
- What does Why the question is D( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ ) mean?
- What does take apart mean?
- What does what does the "tickety" mean? I'm wondering its natural meaning. mean?