- A grammar book says that the following (a) is unnatural but that (b) is natural. Do you agree wi...
- I should have studied English grammar harder until she came to Tokyo. does this sound natural?
- How can I check my grammar problems by myself? Sometimes it's not easy to figure out.
- Keep up the good work! Does this sound natural?
- Why does the girl on the left starts with"THIS is the hardest...." while the other girl on the ri...
- Does that sound natural? "Even if you don't continue, I will keep trying."
- The border of the table The edge of the table Is border possible here?
- I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble when we've just met. What should I say in answer to thi...
- "They have a nose" or "They have noses"? "They have a wife" or "They have wives"?
- Taylor brang the speaker to the practice room for me. Is this correct?
- I'm glad that I made you laugh. Is this expression natural?
- What is the date of your birthday? Or What day is your birthday? Which sounds more natural?
- "The animal is very dangerous and the most *difficult* animal to hunt on foot." What does the "d...