Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- when you say “go down there” it doesn’t always mean you actually go DOWN, right? so what about wh...
- He need a milk? Someone tell me that incorrect, what the correct word or sentence?
- For here or to go? For here or take out? Which phrase would you say at a cafe or restaurant?
- their job performance or their job performances
- Can we take a rain check on the meeting next week? Does this sound natural?
- Does the phrase 'so badly' have both negative and positive meaning? For example, can I say 'I wa...
- don't try to fix what you've done your words really hurted my feelings. (does this sound natural?)
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- How to say good morning,good afternoon,good evening,good night,hi,hello,how are you?
- Mirëdita. I'm translating a song from Elina Duni, Kur të kujtosh, and i'd like to know somethi...
- What's the difference between sime and time and between së and të
- Is there a difference in pronunciation between Ç and Q? And between GJ and XH?
- Cilat jan disa "slang" qe perdorni Shipri?