Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 「〜は」と「〜が」の違いは何ですか？ 例えば「同情の余地はない」と「同情の余地がない」 。。。教えてください^_^
- What is the difference between 違いない and 違わない ?
- AとBの違いはわずかしか感じ取れない Does this sound natural?
- Is it annoying to here a mixed English from a non native speaker? (Like a mix of British English,...
- What is a name for an auto parts eCommerce site?
- stop using GOD (S.W.T), you had forsaken heaven therefore you will be delivered to your enemies u...
- suggest and offer, have similar meaning.(I think) Why suggest doing,and offer to do? What’s the...
- What is the verb when someone leads others in a game, he explains rools, observes the process and...
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲