Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? Does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- take out your anger by punching the wall (does this sound natural?)
- Which one's grammatically correct? "The lyrics IS so catchy!" or "The lyrics ARE so catchy!"
- What do you have in the fridge? の返答で some, any, no, something, anything, nothingを使った例文を教えてください。
- Can someone let me know what he's saying? it's too fast to hear that
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance “That's the way he always acted.”from “That's always ...
- Is these sentences natural?? ↓ Here,I am. It’s been 9months I last wrote diary in English.✍️ 9ヶ...
- Which is natural ? On the way to the house of my friend's On the way to my friend's house
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I saw a meme/vine on youtube, it was like: "I brought you myrrh." "Thank you." "Myrrh-der" "Juda...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...