5 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I say Winter Pine as just the two kanji together, 冬松.
- 冬の時に京都に旅行するつもりがあります。和服体験をしたいけど、冬の時に和服を着て道で歩くのはおかしいですか。 これについて教えてください（≧∇≦）
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- Does this sound natural in English? If things won't go as you imagined or excepted, I think yo...
- Does this sound natural in English? If you don't try it maybe you will have regrets later.
- Does hold up mean the same as hold on?
- Hi guys. I have a question. I want to say that " A bus driver takes the kids to school , picks t...
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- Hello there. Please tell me how would a native say the squared things in the texts down in the pi...
- Which one is more "offensive" or has more impact: "offensive" or "insulting"? And I mean that if ...
- Hello there. I want to say that i didn't see a guy doing the action of wearing a t-shirt but he w...