Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hello, is there any difference between sort of and kind of or do they mean exactly the same?
- are both correct? “an hour and a half” or “one and a half hours”
- Does this sentence sound natural? The building is located on East London.
- "Today is the last day of the spring semester at IUHW." Hello! Is the sentence above natural s...
- *I always withdraw my money when I get paid by direct deposit. *as soon as she step out from the...
- I don’t want to have sex without your love. Is this sounds natural and make sense?
- podcastで英語のリスニングを勉強したいと思っています。 オススメありますか？？ 聞きやすくて、内容も面白いものを探しています。
- "I'm a student." " ________." * I am so So I am So am I
- Have you found your phone?" "No I’m still ________." * looking it for looking for it looking for
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?