Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I couldn't sleep at all last night, worrying about this matter. 夕べはあの事が気になって全然眠れなかった。 Does thi...
- だからそんなに遅くまで起きてたの？ は英語で何といいますか？ That's why you was awake such a late night? ではおかしいですか？
- Did you enjoy the night spending with her? Does this sound natural?
- He need a milk? Someone tell me that incorrect, what the correct word or sentence?
- For here or to go? For here or take out? Which phrase would you say at a cafe or restaurant?
- their job performance or their job performances
- Can we take a rain check on the meeting next week? Does this sound natural?
- What does “There are five times more books in our library than in yours” mean？ the book in our li...
- don't try to fix what you've done your words really hurted my feelings. (does this sound natural?)
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?