Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Why most native English speakers saying “ all right” whereas most non-English speakers tend to u...
- Is "my eyes are mesmerized by his beauty" correct?
- I am a bit confused about the meaning of “lack”.Does it mean the amount of a thing is little but ...
- Is this natural? I hate so much likes this quiet I could die
- Does this sound natural? If you talked their ear off a lot in English, they would finally be shu...
- Does this sound natural? My two-year-old son likes playing instruments. Recently, he had his da...
- Can you tell me some of the most used american slangs?
- Please let me know what you'll do if it rains tomorrow. Is this expression natural?
- even if we keep our tears all at bay, ↑ What does “bay” mean when used in this way? Can I think “...
- which is correct ? "The Tokyo's governor", "The Tokyo governor" and "The governor of Tokyo"