6 Dec 2016

  • Japanese
  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 修理屋さん not repair man . I mean people who mend some small things like a whole of clothes.

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Japanese

  • English (US)
  • English (UK) Near fluent
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions