Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does “rider” refer “motor cycle rider” often?
- Is this correct? John's music taste is chef's kiss.
- I would like to say something that it hasn't been confirmed yet. Can I say that “Not confirmed y...
- what a day I've had today (doea this sound natural?)
- In which situation would you rsther use hold on/hang on and which which situation rather hold up?...
- When someone asks me "How are you feeling today?", and I wanna express that I feel not too good, ...
- Is bestest a word?
- "That should do'er! Drink it down slowly, now." Those words were spoken by an apothecary who tri...
- What do you call this colour? Is it dark aquamarine or dark ocean green or something else?
- Does this sound natural... I bought a vellum paper because we ran out of the paper we're using.
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- Why is it normal to say “no se”, but not “no sabo” to say I don’t know? Please explain!
- Cuál es la diferencia entre bonita, hermosa, y linda? Qué puedo describir con estos?
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?