Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When the subject of the sentence is omitted in a resume, which form of the verb should be used?
- in his eyes at his eyes ? Wich is correct?
- Does it sound natural? Please correct my mistakes. I harvested the coriander seeds this mornin...
- When talking about an imaginary person, which pronoun is best to use? When a person is sad or an...
- Does this sentences sound natural? My question regards the baggage allowance. My question is reg...
- I can't thank you enough. I can't tell you how thank you I am. Are these expressions similar ...
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁