Read more comments
- What's the difference between swarm and flock? Can they be used interchangeably?
- Tom: “Didn’t you go to the cinema last night?” Lucy: “__________” A. Yes, I stayed at hom...
- "That's where the water comes out (of)" with or without the "of"? Wich one is more natural?
- Which one sounds better? - This cloth bag was sewed by hand. - This cloth bag was sewn by hand....
- https://youtu.be/nCyZXGZzWXw 25:12 she said smth but i don't get it..
- She dived into the water. Does this sound natural?
- "If your mobile phone should happen to get water in it, it'll stop working" . Can I omit "should"?
- Present simple: I watch this serial Past simple: I watched this serial Future simple: I’ll wat...
- Does this sentence sound correct?
- What is the sense of "imabitechu" there? Is the sense of joke it's consonant to some other word?