- Is there any pronunciation difference between principle and principal?
- 1. He will go where needed. 2. He will go where he is needed. Q1) Are both sentences 1 and 2 cor...
- Can someone write down what he's saying for me?
- take out your anger by punching the wall (does this sound natural?)
- Which one's grammatically correct? "The lyrics IS so catchy!" or "The lyrics ARE so catchy!"
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- What do you guys think of the point raised by the author in this paragraph?
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance “That's the way he always acted.”from “That's always ...
- Is these sentences natural?? ↓ Here,I am. It’s been 9months I last wrote diary in English.✍️ 9ヶ...