- 1. I haven't seen you in years. 2. I haven't seen you in a while. 3. I haven't seen you around ...
- Please show me a example sentence with 'shade' which means 'a particular form of a color, that i...
- "She loves to chew the fat while meal." Can you tell me it correct or not?
- My question is , which is it correct " I be nervous" or "I stay nervous" or are both right?
- What’s the difference between doctor and physician? Which one do you use more in a sentence?
- Please tell me what "when it comes round to paying" means? Is "come round" a phrasal verb?
- "That was close." What does this expression mean in a sports game?
- I was reading an English textbook and I came across this conversation: (at a cafe) A: What si...
- "I will accompany you to the store." Is it correct? (I wanna express "I will go to the store wit...
- dress to attend the party in←what this for?