Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does it mean by saying someone is soft?
- <Please assess this sentence> Series of worries rushed upon her mind, and she was assailed helpl...
- is it revenue or revenues? what's the difference between them? generally, our new marketing stra...
- Come to think of it Come to think about it Which one is more common?
- differences between difficult and hard and tough
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- How do you reply to "Tu vas bien"?
- Je vais aller dodo. Je vais aller dormir. Ce sont corrects?
- Does je m'en crisse and je m'en câlisse mean the same as je m'en fous?
- So my books are mostly in France French I came across château meaning castle But it doesn’t mea...
- What is the difference between "droit and "loi" when they both refer to the law?